Sunday, July 20, 2014

Take advantage of this deal! Only a few days left!

Seniors, Class of 2015! Now is YOUR time. Schedule your senior photo session with me! If you book by July 31st you will be able to take advantage of a deal I have going on. (This does not mean your session needs to be before July 31st, this means you need to TALK to me and have your session scheduled by that date). If you refer ONE friend who books their senior session with me, you will receive 10% off your session fee. If you refer two friends, you will receive 20% off, 3 friends is 30%, 4 friends is 40% and 5 friends is 50% OFF your ENTIRE session fee. (This means that your friends that you refer to me MUST schedule their session with me) For more details, contact me on my personal Facebook or my Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment